Paycheck Protection Program application now available
AICPA and GWSCPA strongly recommend that members immediately:
- Review all four documents listed under the “Assistance for Small Businesses” section;
- Share the application and accompanying borrower guide with their clients ASAP; and
- Contact your banker to ensure they are aware of program requirements.
The funds from this program:
- Can be used for employee salaries under $100,000, paid sick or medical leave, insurance premiums, and mortgage, rent and utility payments;
- Are 100% forgivable if used for the above purposes; and
- Are available to businesses or 501(c)(3) nonprofits with less than 500 employees, including sole-proprietors, independent contractors, and other self-employed individuals.