PCIA - The Wireless Infrastructure Association seeks a Frequency Coordination Specialist to work in its expanding Frequency Coordination department.
Responsibilities include evaluating and recommending frequency assignments for parties seeking FCC radio licenses, providing guidance to customers on the full range of FCC licensing issues, and supporting management in meeting strategic goals.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Desire to provide outstanding customer service
• A commitment to team success
• A commitment to learning FCC policies and procedures
• Dedication to work attendance is essential
Desired Work Experience
• 3 -5 Years of experience with federal regulatory issues, specifically regulations governing wireless communication is desirable
• 4 year degree preferred
• Proven ability to resolve conflicts concerning regulatory requirements and client requirements
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity with spreadsheet, word processing and technical analysis software
Located in Alexandria, Virginia, PCIA is the not for profit, national association representing the wireless telecommunications infrastructure industry. Members include wireless carriers, infrastructure providers and professional services firms that own, manage and support wireless telecommunications facilities in the U.S. and worldwide