Job Title: Financial/Budget Analyst
Reports to: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Job Summary: Performs financial analysis and budget/forecast development and monitoring. Develops and maintains financial dashboard reports. Accountable for carrying out assigned ASHP work projects.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Determines work priorities and recommends policies and operating procedures.
2. Interacts with others and provides advice on accounting and financial matters related to the execution of ASHP’s programmatic and/or operational initiatives.
3. Works closely with Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Controller/Director, senior leadership team to develop annual budgets.
4. Responsible for updating and maintaining accounting and financial aspects of budgeting and forecasting software.5. Responsible for creating budget and forecast models in budgeting and forecasting software.
6. Updates and maintains revenue model and dashboard reports.
7. Prepares ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
8. Reviews and analyzes monthly financial statements and reports on budget variances.
9. Prepares reports and presentations for the Committee on Financial Review.
10. Prepares charts and presentations for Committee on Financial Review, Committee on Finance and Audit, and Board of Directors.
11. Assists with the preparation of the monthly financial statements and reconciliations.
12. Assists with preparing schedules and reports for the year-end audit.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA preferred.
- Prophix experience preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five years’ experience in accounting environment with strong financial analysis and cost accounting background.
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations preferred.
- Intermediate technical accounting skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personal credibility skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Great Plains and Personify experience a plus.
- Previous experience with budgeting and forecasting software. preferred.
- Comfortable making presentations.
Please click this link to apply http://ashp.balancetrak.com