Job Posting, November 2017:
Senior CPA, Tax Preparer, in Arlington, VA - 1 Block to Rosslyn Metro.
Local CPA firm has an immediate full time opening for a strong senior CPA, tax preparer and accountant
Preferred accountant with 5-7 years public accounting firm experience.
· Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
· Ability to perform basic accounting and bookkeeping entries
· Working knowledge of QuickBooks or other trial balance accounting systems
· Experience in gathering and organizing client tax and accounting data
· Ability and desire to provide tax research and support as needed
· B.S. degree in Accounting; CPA preferred
· Minimum experience of five (5) years with a public accounting firm
· Experience with individual, corporate, partnership and trust income tax returns
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite), and Network familiarity
· Knowledge of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
· Tax preparation software experience – CCH ProSystem Fx Tax software preferred
· Must be able to work independently & to take responsibility to close engagements
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance & other benefits
Email resume & cover letter (no calls) to: Senior CPA, c/o Murray & Cavanaugh, PC, CPAs,
Attach resume/cover letter in pdf format. Please include home address in resume.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: 703.527.7306