Our client is actively seeking CPAs with a Secret clearance and DoD financial improvement/audit readiness experience to support a Prime Contractor working on Navy’s financial improvement initiative. There are several 6-month contract-to-hire positions at various levels of seniority. Consultants are eligible for Kforce’s employee benefits during the consulting period.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide support to clients’ technical areas such as accounting procedures, financial reporting, internal controls test of design, test of operating effectiveness, audit readiness, and compliance services
- Perform analysis of key business processes and internal controls to identify risks and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Assess corrective action plans
- Track remediation activities from process owners and stakeholders
- Validate controls related to OMB A-123 and FIAR compliance
- Design and document business operations, processes, and functions
- Active CPA license and Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or business-related field
- DoD audit or accounting experience
- Familiarity with GAAP, GAGAS, FIAR and ICOFR
These positions are available immediately, and the primary work location is in Crystal City with approximately 15% on site at the Navy Yard. If you or your colleagues are interested, please forward your resume or contact me at email@example.com for full details. If you are contemplating a move and this is not the right role for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me regarding other positions.