Your Part-Time Controller LLC, (YPTC), has been named A Best Place to Work by the Business Journal several years in a row - and we are growing!
Responsibilities of Controllers & Accountants position
We work with our clients by performing high level accounting functions throughout the year, including:month-end transaction processing, monthly financial report preparation, budgeting, cash flow planning/analysis and outside audit facilitation. Additionally, we streamline, automate and evaluate accounting systems and processes as well as consult with our clients about accounting and financial "best practices".
We are expanding and seeking full-time and part-time accountants who can think independently, take charge and hit the ground running. YPTC offers flexible scheduling, competitive salary, excellent benefits and ongoing professional development training opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience for Controllers & Accountants position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience including positions as a Sr.Accountant, Asst. Controller or Controller preferred
• Outstanding accounting and communication skills, a positive attitude and
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Knowledge of or desire to learn multiple accounting software packages
• The ability to work independently and willingness to travel to client offices in and
around the metropolitan area