ASIS International, a professional membership organization located in Alexandria, VA with 35,000 global members seeks a strong financial professional to serve as its Staff Accountant.
Under the direction of the Senior Accountant, the Staff Accountant is responsible for assisting with the monthly financial close process, preparing journal entries, reconciliations of various balance sheet accounts, assist with the annual budget preparation and producing schedules for the annual audit. This position will also act as the accounting department liaison and support to various other departments within the association, including the review of financial performance against budget.
Successful candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, with at least 2-3 years of general ledger maintenance and demonstrated success performing account reconciliations. Must have excellent computer skills, including demonstrated proficiency with Excel as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office suite. 4-5 years’ experience in financial statement preparation and previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and an association management system a plus. A CPA licensure or candidacy is also a plus..
Since 2002, ThreeFive, Inc. has enjoyed a national presence in the corporate tax benefits space. Staffed with subject matter experts around the nation with extensive experience in State and Federal agencies, as well as tax and math backgrounds, allows us to efficiently and effectively deliver benefits to our corporate clients in a variety of industries. Our tax experts are supplemented with a dynamic sales team of industry veterans that are self-motivated professionals focused on providing value and enhancing overall client relationships. Our method of delivering solutions are designed to ensure a positive financial result for both our clients and our company.
Specifically, ThreeFive is interested in an individual with several years of corporate tax benefit experience in the Mid-Atlantic market to fulfill our Director of Sales position. Integrity and drive are a must and results are rewarded. Overall, our tax benefits service sells itself, but we believe a little grit and tenacity of a sales force is needed to get our subject matter experts in position to show our clients the benefits available. All work is performed on a contingent basis – yet we stand by not wanting a dime in our pocket unless it belongs there, meaning our results are based on the performance of quality work.
Let us know if you ready for change! We think you’ll find everything from our subject matter experts to our processes to be the best in the industry.
For interest in the Director of Sales opening please contact us through our careers page on our website – ThreeFive.com. We request a resume submission to connect@ThreeFive.com for the Director of Sales position along with a letter of introduction. Thank you in advance for your time!
- Work as part of the ThreeFive team to provide support and input to the growth and strategic direction of the Company.
- Understand products with sufficient depth to be able to discuss ThreeFive service offerings.
- Research and build new contacts and existing accounts.
- Prospects via cold calls, email, and other marketing campaigns.
- Analyze prospect needs to identify business opportunities.
- Utilize internet tools for researching opportunities, prospects, and clients.
- Maintain a current sales database of regional clients and prospects.
- Manage a sales function and plan to ensure goals are met or the plan is modified proactively to stay on track.
- Attend conferences, both local and national, in order to generate new leads of qualified prospects.
- Collaborate with the business development team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Generate necessary documentation to assist in deal closing.
- Work with subject matter experts.
- Conduct high-level meetings with Senior Executives.
- Secure references from clients.
- Assist with promotional events and conferences and provide feedback regarding marketing material.
- Assist with other projects and perform other duties as assigned.
· CPA Preferred.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience selling tax related services preferred.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent written skills and able to articulate complex information.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5-7 years of sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrable track record of success a must.
- Strong cold calling and lead generation skills a must.
What ThreeFive offers: