Join one of the fastest growing companies in the US! Celebrating our 7th year on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies with a three-year sales growth of 339%. Lowers Risk Group provides comprehensive enterprise risk management solutions to organizations operating in high-risk, highly-regulated environments and organizations that value risk mitigation.
The purpose of this role is to compile, consolidate, and analyze information for production of timely, high-quality financial reports and statements under limited supervision. This position is responsible for ensuring that appropriate documentation and process flows are complete and aligned with the departmental goal of streamlining and automating all the accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with implementation of the new expense reimbursement platform Nexonia and own subsequent processing of employee reimbursements and posting of all of the transactions.
• Develop, maintain, and document necessary steps and templates related to expense reimbursements and GL mapping, under limited guidance.
• Grow to become Nexonia subject matter expert and assist with integrating Nexonia with new ERP system (Intacct) in 2021.
• Establish and utilize bank feeds for all LRG companies (QBO) within the first month and automate coding of routine cash transactions.
• Sync payments from QBO to billing system (CORE) daily and assist with monthly Accounts Receivable reconciliations.
• Maintain QBO books for two small companies
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Preferred CPA or CPA Candidate
Minimum: 4+ years financial and transaction-heavy experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
· Prior experience with cloud-based systems for expense reimbursement (i.e, Expensify, Concur, Nexonia) is a MUST.
· Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLookups, Power queries) is a MUST.
· Strong written and oral communications skills are essential, to reach out to employees of all levels. If you are uncomfortable to pick up a phone to ask for a receipt or clarification, this position is likely not for you.
· Experience with ERP or a third-party system implementation is highly desirable.
· Intercompany experience is highly desirable.
· QuickBooks Online experience is a MUST.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Intellectual curiosity and demonstrated predisposition to continuous learning.