Job Title: Financial/Budget Analyst
Reports to: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Job Summary: Performs financial analysis and budget/forecast development and monitoring. Develops and maintains financial dashboard reports. Accountable for carrying out assigned ASHP work projects.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines work priorities and recommends policies and operating procedures.
- Interacts with others and provides advice on accounting and financial matters related to the execution of ASHP’s programmatic and/or operational initiatives.
- Works closely with Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Controller/Director, senior leadership team to develop annual budgets.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining accounting and financial aspects of budgeting and forecasting software.
- Responsible for creating budget and forecast models in budgeting and forecasting software.
- Updates and maintains revenue model and dashboard reports.
- Prepares ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes monthly financial statements and reports on budget variances.
- Prepares reports and presentations for the Committee on Financial Review.
- Prepares charts and presentations for Committee on Financial Review, Committee on Finance and Audit, and Board of Directors.
- Assists with the preparation of the monthly financial statements and reconciliations.
- Assists with preparing schedules and reports for the year-end audit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA preferred.
- Prophix experience preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five years’ experience in accounting environment with strong financial analysis and cost accounting background.
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations preferred.
- Intermediate technical accounting skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Personal credibility skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Great Plains and Personify experience a plus.
- Previous experience with budgeting and forecasting software. preferred.
- Comfortable making presentations.
Please click this link to apply: http://ashp.balancetrak.com