Renner and Company, CPA, PC has a rewarding opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic Tax Manager to join its team. Our position will allow upwardly-mobile professionals a direct opportunity to advance their position and build beneficial relationships with clients and team members. To succeed, qualified candidates must be able to serve as the primary point of contact on client engagements, exhibit the ability to research independently and problem-solve as part of a team, and demonstrate capability to adequately plan, supervise, and complete client engagements in accordance with applicable tax law. Qualified candidates will also be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and adhering to budgeted guidelines as a steward of the firm’s resources. This position will also provide the right candidates the ability to actively engage firm leadership and partake in career development opportunities including coaching, leadership training, and continuing education.
Skills and Experience
· Ability to supervise, delegate, motivate, and train tax staff and review their work.
· Demonstration of strong written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to boards and clients.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and minimum of 5 years’ experience in public practice.
· Proficient knowledge of federal and state tax law related to individuals, businesses, estates and trusts.
· Proficiency with trial balance adjustments, accrual to cash conversions and tax journal entries.
· Experience with Prosystem Fx or similar tax software.
· Ability to supervise multiple engagements at a time.
· Ability to build long-lasting client relationships based on trust and respect.
· Ability to establish rapport with prospective clients and referral sources.
· Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with team members, both with shareholders and supervised staff.
· CPA License Required.
Here is the link to apply: