Deltek Expert Procurement Consultant Statement of Work
Social Impact (SI) is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits. SI is looking to improve the efficiency of its business processes and integrate financial management tools, to that effect SI is about to initiate the implementation of Costpoint and other supporting modules by Deltek.
SI is planning to go from a no commitment/paper procurement process to a “commitment accounting” process, supported by CostPoint's procurement module. This will encompass changes in SI’s business processes and the design, configuration, implementation and roll out of Deltek’s CostPoint Procurement module, whether in whole or in part.
C.2 Tasks and Responsibilities
The Deltek expert technical consultant will, in no particular order:
· review the preliminary business processes, proposed changes and advise of any incongruences with the system capabilities.
· participate in business process design meetings as needed.
· Implement/configure CostPoint procurement module reflecting SI’s process requirements and authority matrix.
· counsel SI management and ERP systems administrator on design and configuration of the new system.
· give expert advice and support throughout the implementation ensuring that the implementation strategy supports the scheduled “go live” date and required trainings
· help us build the timeline and roadmap for the roll out
· train SI’s system administrator on Deltek’s procurement maintenance and configuration tasks.
· deliver group and one on one trainings to end users.
· support as needed with the completion of desktop guidelines
· finalize draft of system “audit” checklist requirements ensuring that the implemented procurement system supports SIs processes and required internal controls.
· assist during the “go live” phase by testing the behavior of the system and give guidance on data validation as needed.
· test the new system ensuring that design is aligned with real life operations and workflows, and guides SI on necessary enhancements or changes.
· provides expert advice as necessary
C.3. Level of Effort
The total estimated LOE for 2018 implementation is 250 hours, 112 hours for system implementation alone.
Please contact Amanda Rodriguez, Senior Director of Finance at 703-465-1884 ext 104 or via email@example.com
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com