Seasonal Experienced Tax Preparer, part time,
Arlington, Virginia CPA firm is seeking an experienced part time tax preparer for tax season (February to April 14th, 2019). The position is on-site. We seek a minimum of 20 hours per week but more may be available during the peak of the season. We anticipate a start date of approximately the week of February 18, 2019. There is a possibility of additional hours after tax season. Successful applicant would ideally return for future tax seasons.
· Bachelor's degree required - major in accounting preferred.
Experience and skills Tax preparer:
· 3+ years preparing individual income tax returns is required. CPA firm experience is highly preferred.
· Experience with CCH Prosystem Fx Tax is preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with good computer skills.
· Ability to work independently and with a team. Attention to detail and accuracy.
· A background check will be required for those who apply.
· Licensed CPA tax preparer is preferred but not required.
· Ability and desire to provide tax research and support as needed
· May also assist with business, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns.
· Experience with QuickBooks is helpful.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Email resume & cover letter (no calls) to: Seasonal Tax Preparer, part time,
- Attach resume/cover letter in pdf format.
Please briefly summarize in your cover letter 1) tax preparation experience, 2) tax software used, esp. CCH ProSystem Fx Tax.
Please include home address in resume. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax: 703.527.7306;