Job Title: Financial/Budget Analyst
Reports to: Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Controller/Director
Job Summary: Performs financial analysis and budget/forecast development and monitoring. Develops and maintains financial dashboard reports. Accountable for carrying out assigned ASHP work projects.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works closely with SVP and CFO, Controller, senior leadership team to develop annual budgets.
2. Responsible for updating, maintaining, and configuring accounting and financial aspects of budgeting and forecasting software.
3. Responsible for creating and maintaining budget and forecast models in budgeting and forecasting software.
4. Updates and maintains revenue model and dashboard reports.
5. Prepares ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
6. Reviews and analyzes monthly financial statements and reports on budget variances.
7. Prepares reports, charts, and presentations for Committee on Financial Review, Committee on Finance and Audit, and Board of Directors.
8. Assists with the preparation of the monthly financial statements and reconciliations.
9. Assists with preparing schedules and reports for the year-end audit.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business administration.
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA preferred.
- Requires a minimum of five years’ experience in accounting environment with strong financial analysis, budgeting, and cost accounting background.
- Prophix, Adaptive, or comparable budgeting and forecasting software experience required.
- Experience developing $50+ million budgets.
- Previous experience with non-profit organizations required.
- Intermediate technical accounting skills.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Decision Making.
- Excellent Communication.
- Personal Credibility.
- Problem Solving.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Great Plains and Personify experience a plus.
- Comfortable making presentations.
Please click this link to apply: http://ashp.balancetrak.com