Are you a CPA with strong accounting experience and an interest in learning M&A? Do you love the challenge of helping others problem solve and putting together the pieces of a financial puzzle? Would you enjoy the camaraderie of a smaller firm where people get to know each other, make great things happen together and where you can lunch with the Founder? Are you looking for your next professional growth challenge? If you answer “YES” then come grow with us!
Pipaya is a specialty accounting and advisory firm that provides expert M&A services to middle‐market companies who need guidance in buying, selling, or growing their businesses. We offer clients top tier and relevant industry experience, especially with our expertise in Aerospace, Defense, Manufacturing and Government Services.
We enjoy a positive working environment and culture that offers flexibility (work from home), autonomy, collaboration and transparency, while supporting each other’s accomplishments and rewarding success. Employees have a voice and direct impact on our business strategy and achievements, and they prefer consulting with middle‐market companies because their personal impact is so invaluable for our clients.
Because of our accelerated growth, we're offering a unique opportunity for select highly motivated experienced professionals who want to learn, contribute, and make a difference!
An Associate serves as a team member responsible for service delivery on projects. In this role you will:
- Form relationships with Clients and Pipaya employees.
- Learn the complete M&A lifecycle and assist clients through various stages in the M&A process.
- Work as part of a team in achieving project goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Actively communicate with Managers and Partners; provide upward feedback.
- Assist C‐Suite executives, investment bankers and attorneys in evaluating and closing sales and acquisitions of companies.
- Execute deliverables within timelines; consult others as needed