Requisition #: 47084
Practice Area: Tax Services
Location: McLean, VA
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Development & Exempt Organizations practice.
· Provide tax compliance and/or advisory services to tax-exempt organizations
· Work as part of a dedicated team of experienced exempt organization tax professionals
· Build and manage a portfolio of client relationships of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
· Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billings, collections, and tax project budgets
· Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
· A minimum of three-to-four years of focused exempt organization tax experience in an accounting firm, organization, and/or law firm
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that doesn't currently possess one of the aforementioned credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
· Strong knowledge of tax law
· Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.