Chuck Noski Elected FAF Chair; Board Names Five Other Trustees
The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) today announced the election of Charles H. (Chuck) Noski as chair of the Board of Trustees. Chuck will succeed Jeff Diermeier, whose current term as chair ends on December 31, 2015.
Chuck has served as chief financial officer and in other senior executive and governance roles at major U.S. corporations. As a board member and audit committee chair for major corporations, Chuck will bring to the Board of Trustees a deep appreciation of the role that high-quality accounting standards play in promoting investor confidence in companies and capital markets.
The FAF also announced the appointment of five other new Trustees with terms beginning January 1, 2016:
- Charles M. Allen, a partner and vice chairman with Crowe Horwath LLP
- Christine M. Cumming, retired first vice president and chief operating officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Eugene Flood, Jr., a member of the board of directors of Janus Capital Group, Inc., and a former board member of other major asset management firms, including TIAA-CREF and Smith Breeden Associates, Inc.
- Kenneth B. Robinson, chief audit executive and global risk and compliance leader of the Procter & Gamble Company
- Diane M. Rubin, retired audit partner and quality control partner of Novogradac & Company LLP.
The Trustees also reappointed Trustee Terry D. Warfield, PwC Professor in Accounting and Chair of the Department of Accounting and Information Systems at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.