GWSCPA’s online community, Connect, is a dedicated forum for you to interact virtually with your profession and 3,300 of your peers no matter the location. Post questions, respond to polls, benefit from other discussion threads, hear the latest regulatory news, and discover possible involvement opportunities all in one convenient place. Enhance your peer-to-peer learning and overall knowledge base with exclusive access to Connect.
Let's Get Started
- Login to CONNECTwith the same username and password as your GWSCPA member account.
- First, update your profile. Remember you can easily link to your Linked-In profile to update information quickly.
- Add a picture. Members are more apt to post and respond when they can see you.
- Begin posting questions in the Open Forum for discussion or areas where you might need some peer insight.
- Review and respond to items you will receive in a daily digest email. Pick the time of day you would like to receive a notification that summarizes posts that occurred in the community. You can modify your notification settings to immediate, daily, weekly, etc. However, we ask that you allow the "daily digest" emails at first to familiarize yourself, as well as facilitate and generate some timely discussion.
- Check out the CONNECT TERMSto ensure your experience is rewarding and successful.
Ready To Join The Conversation?
- Exchange accounting-related information with fellow GWSCPA members
- Stay up-to-date on hot topics or time sensitive regulatory issues
- Network virtually with your peers and gain insights into the profession
- Access your colleagues through the membership directory
Be a spectator or a top contributor, regardless you will find yourself more informed and better connected thanks to what will soon be one of your top GWSCPA member benefits.