Greater Washington Society of CPAs (GWSCPA) membership brings your professional success full circle by connecting the dots to leading-edge learning, peer connection and opportunities to further develop as a leader. We know times are uncertain, but you can be certain of us now and into the future.
With an investment in GWSCPA membership you can:
- Reach professional insider status by accessing highly-relevant resources, continuing education and certificate programs.
- Gain support along your career journey via an array of growth opportunities, leadership development and peer collaboration.
- Access your CPE Tracker, the hub to reference all your learning in one place now and upon license renewal.
Belong to a peer network of nearly 3,600 like-minded members conveniently located for networking, collaboration and insight.
- Join in meaningful conversations and make a difference in specialized areas through Section involvement.
- Utilize the online forum to pose questions and virtually connect to your professional community.
- Be a part of GWSCPA's strategic direction through committee involvement, organizational governance and contributing speaker expertise.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for an external board or committee and hire your next future leader via our job postings.
|Firm Partner||$399||Partners in public accounting|
|Firm Staff||$299||Public accountning firm staff, not partners|
|Business/Industry||$299||Working in corporate commercial setting|
|Nonprofit||$299||Working in a nonprofit organization|
|Government||$125||Working in federal, state or local government|
|Academic||$125||Working as a teacher of accounting or related courses|
|Financial Services/Affiliate||$399||Financial advisors, bankers, staffing|
|Retired||$125||Substantially retired from employment|
|Student||$0||Undergraduate or graduate accounting student|
|Non-Resident||$125||Resides outside DC Metro area|
|YEA Introductory||$125||Available for up to 5 years for staff who are under 35 and in their first 5 years of profession|
Interested in your entire firm or organization joining and getting added benefits? Find out more here.